It was so much fun that we all decided that we wanted to do it again. Next week we will have our Artist Trading Card Spring Swap in The Art Store during the Art Walk, Friday, April 24th from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Here are some details about the swap:
- Artist Trading Cards are small works of art that are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches - no larger and no smaller, but they may be any thickness.
- You may create them in any media.
- Materials will be provided for you to create cards that night.
- You may bring cards you have previously created.
- All ages and levels of artistic talent are welcome.
- This is an open trade.
For more details, contact Kathleen at email@example.com or call The Art Store at (928) 443-0749.Remember that the Art the 4th people are collecting food for the Prescott food bank! Both The Frame & I and The Art Store are happy to be collections points for the Food Bank! Check out this previous post for more details:
Looking forward to seeing you all next week!